elective rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if a student was not lucky enough to get a residency, what elective ROTATIONS do you think would be more impressive to a pharmacy director hiring for a hospital pharmacist position? ICU? critical care? cardiology? SICU? Burn?

Members don't see this ad.

if a student was not lucky enough to get a residency, what elective ROTATIONS do you think would be more impressive to a pharmacy director hiring for a hospital pharmacist position? ICU? critical care? cardiology? SICU? Burn?

ID

hey Epic, if you were looking at a residency candidate how would this schedule look to you?

Advanced General Medicine
Drug Info
Emergency Medicine
Hem/Onc
ID
Anticoag/Pharm Admin
Toxicology/Poison Center
ICU
Ambulatory Care

Toxicology is the first rotation after MidYear to put in the time perspective

Members don't see this ad :)
hey Epic, if you were looking at a residency candidate how would this schedule look to you?

Advanced General Medicine
Drug Info
Emergency Medicine
Hem/Onc
ID
Anticoag/Pharm Admin
Toxicology/Poison Center
ICU
Ambulatory Care

Toxicology is the first rotation after MidYear to put in the time perspective

:thumbup:

Then again, when will you have time to party?

:thumbup:

Then again, when will you have time to party?

you obviously underestimate my abilities as a gunner.

I know that several of those preceptors and I will be hitting happy hour at least once a week.

you obviously underestimate my abilities as a gunner.
What are you... an MD candidate?? :smuggrin:

I never thought I'd see the day when someone would use "gunner" on the pharmacy forum. :p

What are you... an MD candidate?? :smuggrin:

I never thought I'd see the day when someone would use "gunner" on the pharmacy forum. :p

so gunner was the wrong choice of words here...

but I am fully capable of doing my work and going to play as well. Doesn't hurt that the boyfriend and I are old and boring the vast majority of the time.

I'm trying to get all of my CV updating done ahead of time (now) so there isn't so much to do this fall.