EK Study Package - Decent Condition - Priced to Sell

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cest la vie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my EK Complete Study Package complete with the Verbal/Math, Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and sample exam. The entire set is complete with original box and in decent condition.

Please note that I have used this set and there is some wear. Additionally, there will be markings in the book and some of the answers at the end of the chapters are circled. However, a lot of the practice questions in the back of the book are unmarked. Also, the sample exam is completely unmarked.

I am pricing this to sell at $60 + shipping in the continental US. I dont think you can find a price to beat this.

I have sold books on here before so please buy with confidence. My terms: I accept paypal only and buyer is responsible for picking shipping and covering extra shipping costs. I believe USPS Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation is the best choice for shipping books in the continental US. Once I receive payment, I'll ship within 48 hours and provide tracking immediately.

Please let me know if you're interested - thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got a lot of questions about this - these books are the newest 7th edition.

Sorry for the delays in all PMs...all replied. Still available for now.

Hi,
I am very interested in purchasing this set from you.
-Anje

Hey guys, yes they are still available. However, I don't check this specific forum much so PMing me is a better way to get in touch. Please PM me if still interested, thanks.