EK course 9 weeks before....risky???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
EK is making me a little nervous. Everyone has started studying hard core already and the course hasn't even started yet. Who took this course before, in the summer? Was it enough time? Is the course really as intense as they say? Maybe I shouldn't be too worried since I was prepping for April, but I just feel like the 9 weeks before is cutting it too close.

Members don't see this ad.

Well I guess we are in the same boat. I'm also using the EK 10 week program I have no idea if it works but it is worth a try. Maybe someone can ease our concerns. But I'm willing to try my best and see what happens. I believe it can work. :thumbup:
Future MD :smuggrin:

i was wondering the same thing. i'm taking EK course this summer, have never prepped before and have yet to open a book. yet everyone else seems to be well into it.

Relax you still have plenty of time. The course itself is over 2 months long, in that time as long as you have a descent science background you should be ok. The point of the EK course is not to burn you out by the time you get to the test. Just study what you are supposed to when the course starts and you will be just fine.