EK Audio Osmosis CDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TN Aaron

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these before and if so, do they help? Right now I don't think I am convinced that I need them.

But if enough people tell me that they are very helpful, then I might have to re-evaluate the situation.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using them right now and I find them useful because I put them on my iPod and take em with me everywhere so I can listen on demand to any section I am having trouble with but thats me....

Members don't see this ad :)
I love the Audio Osmosis CD's. That brings up a situation that someone can hopefully help me with...

My car was recently broken into, and of the CD's stolen, three were Audio Osmosis CD's. I still have nine of the twelve, but really need to replace the three I'm missing. I would really like to obtain copies of these three without having to fork out another $200 for the complete set. Is anyone out there willing to burn the three I'm missing and send them to me? Let me know what you would charge for them.

Please PM me if you can help. I will be happy to prove that I have the original set of 12 (e.g., give you the first word in a specific track or something).

Thanks so much.

Clemson Doc said:
I love the Audio Osmosis CD's. That brings up a situation that someone can hopefully help me with...

My car was recently broken into, and of the CD's stolen, three were Audio Osmosis CD's. I still have nine of the twelve, but really need to replace the three I'm missing. I would really like to obtain copies of these three without having to fork out another $200 for the complete set. Is anyone out there willing to burn the three I'm missing and send them to me? Let me know what you would charge for them.

Please PM me if you can help. I will be happy to prove that I have the original set of 12 (e.g., give you the first word in a specific track or something).

Thanks so much.

Try posting on the EK Forum (Jordan's corner is answered regularly) or call them. I know they replace CDs that "skip". Maybe they'll replaced yours too--doesn't hurt to try!

-tx

I travel lots for work and on weekends, and having EK AO did help me "study" while in those situations. I don't think they made a profound difference, whereas I couldn't have sat for the test without them, but they helped during "downtime" when other studying couldn't be done.

dc

I think they're worth having. I threw mine into mp3 as well and listened alot.
It was a good thing too since when I used the originals in a rental car, I kinda sorta left one in the player. oops.

Also, I bought a set of 4 tapes or something... Don't remember much about them... but they were pathetic. Monotone. Listened to once and never again.