EK 1001 Complete Set + EK 101 - All for $60 + shipping

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cest la vie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my EK 1001 set complete with all four books and EK 101:

Biology: disclaimer - there is a fair amount of markings in this book and most of the answer choices are circled.
Chemistry: A small number of markings in this book - some answer choices on a small number of answers have markings.
Organic Chemistry: A little highlighting but perfect condition - no marked answers at all.
Physics: A little highlighting but perfect condition and no marked answers at all.
EK101: Lightly used but looks completely new. Absolutely no markings at all - perfect condition.

I would like to price these to sell. I am looking for $60 + shipping in the continental US for all five books. I would rather not part out the set unless I need to.

I have sold books on here before so please buy with confidence. My terms: I accept paypal only and buyer is responsible for picking shipping and covering extra shipping costs. I believe USPS Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation is the best choice for shipping books in the continental US. Once I receive payment, I'll ship within 48 hours and provide tracking immediately.

Please let me know if you're interested - thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Had some interest but nothing to prompt a sale yet. Bump.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also may be interested in the chem and physics as long as they have no markings. I don;t want the bio since all the answers are marked. How many answers choices marked in the chem? Like what % of the book? thank you

I also may be interested in the chem and physics as long as they have no markings. I don;t want the bio since all the answers are marked. How many answers choices marked in the chem? Like what % of the book? thank you

Hey, the physics book has virtually zero marked answers - I think out of the entire set of 1001 questions, there might be three that actually have them marked.

In chem, well over 95% of the answers are completely untouched. I didn't go through and count them but the vast majority of the book is unmarked...just a few oddball questions out f the entire book.

EK101 is brand new and no markings, no highlighting or anything. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!