EHR trainer/implementation consultant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HIJay

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Broadview Health Inc. is a company located in NYC, it is a healthcare consulting company that provides services from IT support, EHR, billing, HIE, ACO, social online marketing and all other healthcare related services.

Currently the company is looking for recent medical school graduates or perhaps anyone who may be thinking of getting into the Healthcare IT industry. The company needs EHR trainer/implementation staff.

The company itself is a local partner with Allscripts and represent Allscripts in selling and implementing Allscripts MyWay EHR product.

The job requires some clinical knowledge and knowledge of basic workflow of ambulatory medical office. It requires travelling around the NYC tri-state area. The main role of the position is to train and be part of teh initial implementation phase of a medical practice from paper-based charting to electronic charting. The position will require you to interact and teach the system from front desk reception, nurses, mid-levels, billers, physicians and office administrator the system.

If you are interested, please PM me some information, and I will provide you my email address for you to send a copy of your resume.

Feel free to check out the company website at www.broadviewhealthcare.com.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Broadview Health Inc. is a company located in NYC, it is a healthcare consulting company that provides services from IT support, EHR, billing, HIE, ACO, social online marketing and all other healthcare related services.

Currently the company is looking for recent medical school graduates or perhaps anyone who may be thinking of getting into the Healthcare IT industry. The company needs EHR trainer/implementation staff.

The company itself is a local partner with Allscripts and represent Allscripts in selling and implementing Allscripts MyWay EHR product.

The job requires some clinical knowledge and knowledge of basic workflow of ambulatory medical office. It requires travelling around the NYC tri-state area. The main role of the position is to train and be part of teh initial implementation phase of a medical practice from paper-based charting to electronic charting. The position will require you to interact and teach the system from front desk reception, nurses, mid-levels, billers, physicians and office administrator the system.

If you are interested, please PM me some information, and I will provide you my email address for you to send a copy of your resume.

Feel free to check out the company website at www.broadviewhealthcare.com.

Thanks.

bump. the company is still seeking qualified individuals.
clinicians or billers welcome to apply.