efs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see how CRIP's went.

Members don't see this ad.

CRIP was interesting. Having been through that now, I think there are some things I might have done differently, but that is just in hindsight. Without that I would probably have doen them the same. I also doubt I would urge anyone else to do what I think I ought to have done.

I originally designated about 15 programs. A couple I really wanted, a few I thought were pretty good, and so on. As things went I ended up cancelling all of my interviews at East CRIP, there were also a few that I did not recieve interviews from. As we got closer I ended up with interviews for about 6 programs at Central CRIP. I finally had 4 interviews, and probably could have cancelled another one of those. I ended up with the same few programs I originally considered. I think things went well, but still can hardly wait until March when it is all confirmed.

My experience will most lilkely be different than others. The majority of my interviews were primarily social. I had spent time with or knew essentially all of the interviewers. All were for PSR 24/or PSR 24+ type programs.

From talking to my classmates there I know we had a variety of different experiences. At times the stress level was almost palpable. I'm sure most of us are glad to have it finsihed. I think many people were given some indication of where they stand, though not all were. I think most are also still considering more than 1 program. So, now we'll have to wait another 8 weeks or so until the match results are out.

Hope things went as well for everyone else.