education ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedGrl@2022

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Between Undergrad and Medical School, I worked for several years. During this time I took a couple of graduate-level courses. However, I did not earn a degree. Should I include that I attended graduate school in my ERAS applications?

Additionally, during my Undergrad, I attended a summer medical education program at a Medical School. Would I include this in ERAS and if so would this go under education or as an experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yes.

Was this a formal enrollment? If yes, then yes. and education; if no, then probably not.

I'm not sure it needs to be included. I included my non degree coursework from the Army (technically towards an MPH at a specific college institution) and my one community college course I took to get an LOR on my ERAS. It looked weird on my ERAS CV and I got some confused questions about where I actually got my degrees. I was told ERAS doesn't have the same requirements for full disclosure of every course ever taken.