Edited for privacy, thank you!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cranjismcbasketball

Reaction score
Edited for privacy, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You could add any of these schools:
Rosalind Franklin
Western Michigan
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Hackensack
Drexel
Temple
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure you have enough service hours for Rush, so make sure you work on that if you want to stay viable for them. I would think about options that also have a SMP and look up opportunities where those programs have a linkage to schools on your list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure you have enough service hours for Rush, so make sure you work on that if you want to stay viable for them. I would think about options that also have a SMP and look up opportunities where those programs have a linkage to schools on your list.
Thank you! I definitely will. My volunteering is with a Chicago organization that directly serves Chicago's west side if that changes anything regarding Rush. I have looked into SMPs but unfortunately those are unattainable for me. I'm low-income and took out loans to service all of my undergrad, I can't afford a SMP and would like to avoid any additional schooling if possible. Thanks for your help!

@cranjismcbasketball - I would also apply to SIU - you are not from central/southern IL, but might be attractive to them as URM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.