ECU DPT 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdr99

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Haven't seen a thread for ECU yet. Last year it seemed like they sent interviews out in mid-October, so wanted to stay updated on when everyone starts hearing!

Members don't see this ad.

Following, I submitted early September but I haven't heard anything from them yet!

Last year they were sent out on oct 18... Lets hope its the same for us this year! I'm sure we'll find out by the end of the week...Im also with you on UNC

Members don't see this ad :)
Following, I am manifesting that we will hear back by this week. Also following for UNC as well

I haven’t either, I was really thinking they’d send them out today
Haha me too, I had a feeling for today, but I think they’ll definitely send something out next week. The anticipation is killing me tho

Reactions: 1 user
i havn't heard anything, this is my undergrad and everyone i know who has applied hasn't heard anything yet either!

I just got an interview invite for ECU!

Dang I havn't gotten anything yet, feeling kinda discouraged. Congrats to y'all though, that's so exciting !!

Dang I havn't gotten anything yet, feeling kinda discouraged. Congrats to y'all though, that's so exciting !!
Thank you! And keep your head up! They'll come find you soon. Especially since it seems like you got an invite from UNC, which I haven't heard from yet

• Care
Do you guys know if they send all their emails out at once or if they are sent out in multiple waves?

i know someone who got an interview rejection letter today, i still haven't heard naything from them yet so they might send them out in waves. fingers crossed for us!
Do you guys know if they send all their emails out at once or if they are sent out in multiple waves?

Has anyone heard back from ECU yet about interview times?

Has anyone heard back from ECU yet about interview times?
Just the time slots that we selected- I think they said the interview would be around 1.5 hours but that's all I can think of