ECHO Boards 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m hoping for them to release the results this week

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Praying today is the day guys. Been too long to wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I didn't call them
..I doubt they would even pick up. Just a feeling that it will be next week.

This is pure pain
Yea this is ridiculous at this point. We’re waiting longer than any previous years. Has anyone at all tried to reach out to them to try and get any information?

Ok i tried to call and their “new staffing” apparently means just voicemail boxes because it is impossible to try and actually speak to someone. I have a feeling we’re going to be waiting the full 12 weeks.

“What did we do to deserve all this.”

Because fellows keep signing up for this and the academic societies don’t take a stand against this nonsense. There’s no reason a Cardiologist should take 4-6 board exams to cover core competencies from a 7 year residency/fellowship.

Members don't see this ad :)
Part of my brain is starting to believe him and freaking out going into RVR at the same time, while the other part is saying stfu this dude is just trolling

Not a good idea to do that to an already super anxious group of people.

There is a world where they are trolling and still correct! Any day now, we're due.

Honestly screw this guy for getting my hopes up. Part of me was praying he was right

I am sorry, it was confirmed and now i am disappointed as well. :(

I am sorry, it was confirmed and now i am disappointed as well. :(
Can you please tell us who confirmed it? Confirmed implies you spoke with someone from NBE who gave you the time.

Reactions: 3 users
I was secretly hoping for the other quoted 2:30pm time but i guess we’ll be waiting till next year at this point. They literally must not care whatsoever about test takers. Not even an update

I was secretly hoping for the other quoted 2:30pm time but i guess we’ll be waiting till next year at this point. They literally must not care whatsoever about test takers. Not even an update
That’s the frustrating part. We keep these guys in business and they can’t be bothered to send out an email with an update, let alone have a working telephone.

They told me couple week , so next week or week after

Emailed them and got reply its in final stages and will be out in couple of weeks

I emailed 9/25/2023 and rec'd the following reply:
"The scoring is in the final stages . Results should be be available for release within a couple of weeks. You will receive an email notification once they are ready. Thank you and take care. " Included in the response was the statement that NBE recently transitioned to a self-managed organization, and they have been short staffed.
From my experience on past exams I can share that NBE board Questions are reviewed for validity and at times discarded. Every time this occurs turnaround time on final scores is increased.