ECFMG processing KMC grads/students again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

retroviridae

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I didn't want the title KMC not recognized to keep popping up again and again. So I am starting a new thread on this topic.

According to Dr. Rao's website, ecfmg is processing KMC applications again following the letter from the Ministry of Health saying KMC is good to go. Anyone have first hand knowledge of this?

I am still disgusted at the whole situation. The MCI should not have done what they did (given that they don't have the authority to do it and esp. for the reason of admitting too many NRIs), and Manipal should not have allowed things to progress this far (make more NRIs go to M'lore or send them to Sikkim, Nepal, etc, just get the NRI percentage below what the MCI wants until the matter is resolved). As much as I love India, events like this just show how much corruption hurts our country. Imagine corruption at such a high level, affecting medcial education. I saw that the Supreme Court ordered a change in the MCI leadership. I wonder if it will make a difference.

Members don't see this ad.