ECFMG certified Doctor looking for Observerships, Research or Paid Medical jobs!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spindoctorspot

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an IMG from University of Szeged, Hungary who has not matched either last year or in this years match. Born in India but i hold citizenship in the US. I'm lookin for advice on what i can do now in the mean time while waiting for next years match. I would also like to know if there are any hospitals that will provide observerships(websites please). I'm also would like to do research and possibly some medically related job that perferably pays. If you have any advice or info i would be gladly willing to listen. Thanks

Spindoctorspot

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
I am an asylee in the States, I have the ECFMG certificate but I have never got accepted in any position during the Match.
I completely understnd how you feel now ;-(
I tried hard to contact several doctors and they are totally apathic about my situation, the last one recommended me to go and work as an MRI or CT operator.
I don't know why I feel that they are just a**holes.

Please let me know if you could find any suggestion outside this forum. I will do that too in case I will get a good idea.

let's just be patient man.

Hi my family doctor has a program where he lets IMGs shadow him. He charges a fee. His name his Dr. Dwight Ayala in Boca Raton...you can google him and call his office directly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi my family doctor has a program where he lets IMGs shadow him. He charges a fee. His name his Dr. Dwight Ayala in Boca Raton...you can google him and call his office directly.

This is morally disgusting for "THE SYSTEM" to make one doctor pay in order to gain US medical experience. It is even more disgusting for another "doctor" to use this "SYSTEM" as an "opportunity" to gain personal wealth... shame-shame-shame:thumbdown:

all of you please send your CV s to [email protected].
We are looking for clinical research coordinator in Los Angeles area