Easy 5 in 1 Vaccination fake from Govt. of INDIA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leney

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
dear All,

after checking with many Doctors/ pharmacies i came to now the difrance between Easy 5 directly from Indian Gov. hospitals and local pharmaceuticals

I have some questions please some one clarify

1. which all are the Vaccination included in easy 5
2. what is the diffrance between easy 5 vaccination from gov. hospitals and from out side,
3. if there is diffrance between these two why it calles in a commen name as easy 5

One Dr. From kerala says : if i took the easy 5 from the Gov. hospital it is not included Meningitis vaccination

and also says, if i buy it from outside gov. hospital it is having meningitis vaccination

what is your opinion

Thanks in Advance!

Members don't see this ad.

dear All,

after checking with many Doctors/ pharmacies i came to now the difrance between Easy 5 directly from Indian Gov. hospitals and local pharmaceuticals

2. what is the diffrance between easy 5 vaccination from gov. hospitals and from out side,
3. if there is diffrance between these two why it calles in a commen name as easy 5

One Dr. From kerala says : if i took the easy 5 from the Gov. hospital it is not included Meningitis vaccination

and also says, if i buy it from outside gov. hospital it is having meningitis vaccination

what is your opinion

Thanks in Advance!

This isn't the right forum for this - few of us who post here are familiar with Indian healthcare. I will move your thread to the India and South Asia forum, where hopefully someone will be able to give you a better answer.

dear All,

easy five includes vaccines for preventing following five diseases:

- diptheria
- pertussis
- tetanus
- hepatitis B
- Haemophilus influenzae meningitis

National Immunization Programme run by GoI does not provide for vaccines against hepatitis B and H. influenzae meningitis. Although NIP doesn't include these two vaccines they are a part of vaccination programmes run by various state govts. in India. And there are already plans for inclusion of these two vaccines under NIP. Besides easy 3 or 'the DPT' - as it is known in medical fraternity, NIP includes vaccines against polio, measles, tuberculosis and vitamin A prophylaxis.

if the state government where you live provides easy 5 then I don't think there is any difference in easy 5 provided by private practioners and state health services except perhaps for brand of vaccine provided.

what is your opinion

Thanks in Advance!

I'm not aware of Kerala vaccination policy. But make sure that easy 5 in Kerala govt programme doesn't include meningitis vaccine.