EAST TENNESSEE EARLY DECISION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmd1984

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone do early decision and after submitting to pharmcas how long did it take get an answer? I submitted literally the same week PharmCAS opened last week of July, wondering what everyones experience was once submitted how many weeks till the school reached out to you? Im very impatient! LOL

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone do early decision and after submitting to pharmcas how long did it take get an answer? I submitted literally the same week PharmCAS opened last week of July, wondering what everyones experience was once submitted how many weeks till the school reached out to you? Im very impatient! LOL

Just two separate generic emails...granted I’m still waiting for my chain of command (supervisor) pharmacist to submit an evaluation and for PharmCAS to verify transcripts

Last edited:

I’m not applying to East Tennessee but
My transcripts were sent the first day (7/18)
App submitted (7/23)
App verified (8/9)
And I received two interview invites so far