This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOTDOTR/L

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to mostly South East/Midwestern programs. I've seen a lot of people posting about programs past Texas and Nebraska (towards the West), what Eastern programs are y'all applying to?
Im applying to:
Murphy Deming College of Health Science - waitlisted 10/6
Belmont University - interview 11/10, deferred 11/15
Indiana University (IPU) - interview declined 11/15
Huntington University - interview 11/3, accepted 11/9
Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Methodist College - interview 01/26

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I'm applying mostly on the east coast as well!

Belmont University (Interview on 11/10)
Thomas Jefferson University (Interview on 10/23)
Boston University
Rush University
and MGH

I may be applying to VCU as well. I'm from Richmond and really hoping to move to a new city, but it's hard to pass up in state tuition!

Boston University
Rush University
and MGH

I may be applying to VCU as well. I'm from Richmond and really hoping to move to a new city, but it's hard to pass up in state tuition!
I have an interview at Belmont on the 10th as well! I have not sent in my application to VCU either.. I am waiting to see how my Belmont interview goes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying to D'Youville, Winston Salem State, Bay Path

Also applying to St. Kate's, UMN (both campuses), and Davenport in the Midwest.

I'm applying to Shenandoah University, VCU, Radford, and possibly Winstem-Salem!

Boston University
Rush University
and MGH

Hey! I have an interview at Thomas Jefferson coming up. I was wondering how it was?? Do you have any advice?

Hey! I have an interview at Thomas Jefferson coming up. I was wondering how it was?? Do you have any advice?
I loved it! The interview sold me on the experience honestly. My advice is to be yourself, relax, don't try to prepare answers. Every one there is super nice and welcoming. I completely believe they look at the candidate holistically.

I loved it! The interview sold me on the experience honestly. My advice is to be yourself, relax, don't try to prepare answers. Every one there is super nice and welcoming. I completely believe they look at the candidate holistically.
Awesome that was so helpful, thank you :)

Did anyone apply to Shenandoah be asked to come in for an interview?

I am applying to mostly South East/Midwestern programs. I've seen a lot of people posting about programs past Texas and Nebraska (towards the West), what Eastern programs are y'all applying to?
Im applying to:
Murphy Deming College of Health Science - waitlisted 10/6
Belmont University - interview 11/10, deferred 11/15
Indiana University (IPU) - interview declined 11/15
Huntington University - interview 11/3, accepted 11/9
Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Methodist College - interview 01/26
Just to clarify...you got an invite to interview with Jefferson College of Health Sciences? When did they notify you?

Just to clarify...you got an invite to interview with Jefferson College of Health Sciences? When did they notify you?
I have not heard from them yet other than receiving a piece of mail saying they got my application and will start reviewing it. That was last week.