East Coast for West Coast Rads swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rads72013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a PGY-2 (R1) at an academic Radiology program in a desirable East Coast city. I actually really like my program a lot. My co-residents, faculty and program benefits are great (as is the city) and I would love to stay. However, due to recent developments in my personal life, I need to be closer to California. If anybody is interested in coming to the East Coast and has a Radiology position in California or near California, please PM me. I am willing to swap during PGY-2 or for starting PGY-3.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am a US citizen, already did ACGME internship, then a research fellowship + over 2 yrs clinical training in Radiology. Looking to transfer (PGY3/R2) or restart training (PGY2/R1).
-13 pubs in leading journals such as Radiology, AJR, Radiographics, JVIR
-oral and poster presentations to a number of Radiology forums, including 13 at the RSNA
-most of my academic work has been as first author
Excellent letters of rec, including 2 from Rad professors with academic positions at Harvard.
If you're looking to change programs and find an opening that suits you but no swap, let me know. Your program may be interested to see my cv.

Thanks, good luck!
Sam