Early 2007 Version of DAT Destroyer w/ Some Updates (asking for only $85)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PSU SHC 414

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have an early 2007 (I think it's a March 2007 version) version of DAT Destroyer for sale. I'm asking for only $85 (shipping included), which is a little less than what I paid for it when I purchased it from another SDNer.

There are virtually zero marks in the actual book, but some of the updates included (paper print-outs) were marked up pretty heavily by the previous user. However, the previous owner provided me with a CD of updates (which I am not allowed to redistribute for legal reasons) and I printed out paper copies of these additional updates, which will be included.

I prefer to deal through PayPal since this is the best way (in my opinion) to protect both the buyer and seller. If you're not familiar with PayPal and are interested in purchasing from me, I'll do my best to walk you through it.

I also have the Barron's DAT Prep book for sale. This book is pretty worthless for the science sections, but I thought it had good PAT strategies and it's review for the QR section was decent. If you buy it together with the Destroyer, I'll throw it in for $5. If separate, I'm asking for $10.

Thanks for reading! (Please PM me directly if you're interested).

Members don't see this ad.

Contact me [email protected] . Let me know if you're open to negotiating on the destroyer. I'll even take the other book as well.