E

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1141037

E

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
HCA is recruiting. I think you'd be a good fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everybody!

I was hoping someone can help out with some advice. As the post title states, I'm a non us IMG and I'm dead set to become an EM physician, so I'm applying for this season and have a couple of questions. My stats are Step1: 231 / Step 2: 238 /Pathways #1 approved/ YOG:2018, visa requiring.

#1 I'm applying without eSLOE. It was just impossible to get one. I think I will be able to get 3 O-SLOE by early October. Do you think the OSLOE will be enough to secure an interview?

#2 Is it possible for a graduate to get a SLOE? should I address that?

#3 There is a problem with those OSLOE. Two of my rotations will be in the ER at a hospital without residency. The first one is with a IM doctor with boards in EM, the second one is an EM doctor who is faculty at a different hospital, not the one I will be rotating at. And last one is an urgent care clinic (doctor is EM)
The question is, is the OSLOE the correct format to use for all my rotations?

Finally, I am contemplating applying to IM/prelimIM/FM and then switching to EM. Any advice on this given the visa situation?

Thank you for reading any advice is greatly appreciated!!
1 - definitely not

2 - probably not

3 - not useful enough to score an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.