E Technologies Competition FUN!!

vstexas09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

In our biology class, we are trying to win some new machines for the science department (worth 25000 dollars), and my teacher personally asked me to enter the contest.

We have to make a video promoting both science and e technologies.

So we thought, we could make a music video. Our teacher is asian, so we were thinking about making him sing like william hung.lol, and put like an american idol touch to it

Do you guys have ideas about what else we could add, and any lyrics...

here's what we were thinking...

william hung: technology, technology, we like technology...

that's it so far, we'll still writing, but can you guys please help us, b/c we are trying to beat some other kids in the class who don't want our help and are so arrogant...so you see, we really need to win...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!

In our biology class, we are trying to win some new machines for the science department (worth 25000 dollars), and my teacher personally asked me to enter the contest.

We have to make a video promoting both science and e technologies.

So we thought, we could make a music video. Our teacher is asian, so we were thinking about making him sing like william hung.lol, and put like an american idol touch to it

Do you guys have ideas about what else we could add, and any lyrics...

here's what we were thinking...

william hung: technology, technology, we like technology...

that's it so far, we'll still writing, but can you guys please help us, b/c we are trying to beat some other kids in the class who don't want our help and are so arrogant...so you see, we really need to win...

This song might be a good starting point:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUGblNjK20[/YOUTUBE]

yeah...i don't think we could dance like that...

Does your school have a dance/steps team, or a cheerleading squad? They could be willing to help out with the dancing, especially if you teacher is willing to give them extra credit. The dances don't look too hard to pick up on.