DUCK-TALES!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
DUCK-TALES!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
True story: the first time in my life that I remember my dad showing that he was proud of me was when I was watching DuckTales. I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. When scrooge McDuck dove into his giant vault of gold coins to go swimming, I looked at my dad and asked something to the effect of "wouldn't he break his neck?"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
“Wonder Twin powers, activate!”

This is one of those pages that should be pinned to the top of EM community page so newbies know what we're all about.

True story: the first time in my life that I remember my dad showing that he was proud of me was when I was watching DuckTales. I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. When scrooge McDuck dove into his giant vault of gold coins to go swimming, I looked at my dad and asked something to the effect of "wouldn't he break his neck?"
1694375433589.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Might solve a myyystreyyyy.
Or re-WRITE HIST-REYYY!

DuckTales.

I never played the NES game, but it gets a lot of love. It should. Capcom put out absolutely terrific platformers in the 90s.

Ducktales and talespin were some of the happiest hours of my childhood

Ducktales and talespin were some of the happiest hours of my childhood

Talespin....

Louie's place.... now, even a 10 year old me could figure out that there was more than ice cream out there on that lonely island, frequented by sea pilots.

THIS was where the cocaine, guns, and hookers were.

Gizmo duck was the shiz.

Can’t forget Darkwing Duck. Let’s get dangerous

Reactions: 3 users