Dropping classes this semester and next

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ronzroyce97

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been accepted to ICO, NECO, and PCO. I'm kind of worried because I dropped 3 classes, I was originally in 5 classes and so I'm only going to get a grade in two classes this semester and end up with 3 W's this semester since I screwed around a lot (Ik im an idiot) and missed classes flying out for interviews. I was planning on taking 5 classes next semester but I'm dropping that to 3 so I can work and save money for school (since I don't need my degree). I'm just worried that schools will look at this and revoke my acceptance? The only contingency each school had was that I finish Microbiology and physics II (which im going to complete), there wasn't a GPA requirement or anything (which I'm assuming was because of my stats 3.64 GPA and 340 AA.) Does anyone have any information regarding this? Can schools revoke acceptances if they think I might not be able to handle the vigor of optometry school? Also I do have 4.0s in the two classes that I'm still in if that makes any difference.

Members don't see this ad.