Drexel IMS - Orientation Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ayodeji14

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give some information about the schedule for monday?

Like where/when/what and any other information we need. All I know is to bring a $500 check monday :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there! I got an email about orientation the other day. I think the official meeting time is 3pm in Lecture Hall B in the New College Building. The email said we were registering for classes, getting our books, and hearing a welcome speech. If you still need housing, there is an optional finding housing seminar at 11am, same place. Is the $500 check you were talking about for your deposit? Did you recently get accepted? I never heard anything about bringing a check, so I'm just wondering.

Ayodeji14 said:
Can anyone give some information about the schedule for monday?

Like where/when/what and any other information we need. All I know is to bring a $500 check monday :)

Ok, what is the address of the New College meeting...and anychance u could PM me with the contents of the email?

Do we need to bring money for books or anything else?
Yes, the 500 is for my deposit, so if u already sent in urs i'm pretty sure u don't have to bring
Yes just got accepted, so I'm gonna be at the housing thing 2morrow LF housing