Dress Code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IzzyMD09

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hear rumours of away Derm electives being particular to the way medical students dress, even going above and beyond the standard,

Is this true????

Should I be out shopping for fancy shoes, ties or anything of the sort!

Members don't see this ad.

I highly doubt it.

Wear a tuxedo, preferably double breasted with a tail. Dont forget the cumberbund and matching bowtie.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wear a tuxedo, preferably double breasted with a tail. Dont forget the cumberbund and matching bowtie.

Can't do that. Everyone's gonna be wearing that. Do you really want to blend into the crowd? This is dermatology. You have to go above and beyond.

pimp-c-715217.jpg

Mission accomplished.

Can't do that. Everyone's gonna be wearing that. Do you really want to blend into the crowd? This is dermatology. You have to go above and beyond.

pimp-c-715217.jpg

Mission accomplished.

Word.:thumbup:

my friend says i should wear my "**** you tie", i think its a great idea, it will definately get peoples attention, and its tasteful cause its a tie

sweeeeet

my friend says i should wear my "**** you tie", i think its a great idea, it will definately get peoples attention, and its tasteful cause its a tie

sweeeeet

I'm confused. Aren't you a female? :confused:

wouldnt that make this getting into derm thing a whole lot easier

:D