Drastic mouth repair [VIDEO included]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keysle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I spoke to my orthodontist about this, so I can only assume that I've scientifically classified this item correctly.

I have a very unpleasant mouth as seen in this video
http://youtu.be/h79Y7fnYyZY

Problems:
-5 missing adult teeth. 4 of which are causing 2 MEGA-embarrassing gaps.
-Said gaps have gums receeding on the teeth that are on the edge.
-The teeth that hang over the gaps are falling, making them ugly and sensitive.
-I have naturally sensitive teeth already (never been able to bite into ice cream)
-Many cavities
-I think I'm grinding my teeth, my orthodontist said that he sees no signs of it despite my personal experiences

Questions:
-What methods of care can I used to make sure it doesn't get worse? (soft tooth brushes?)
-What procedures should I consider getting consider how some of these conditions intersect with each other?
-Is this something (assume money is present) I can expect to have completed by the age of 24?
-How can I make my mouth look more attractive when it comes to the cavities? Caps?
-Implants or bridges? ( I want to do what's best for my mouth, do not factor in cost )
-should I wear a mouth guard at night and my retainer during the day?

Does this help? What other information can I provide?

mirror topic:
http://www.dentistry-forums.com/drastic-mouth-repair-video-included-t18955.html#post108273

Members don't see this ad.

You do realize this sub-forum is for orthoPEDIC surgery, which, to my knowledge, does nothing in the head; the closest is the spine up to C1.

You are talking about orthoDONTICs. Similar name, similar mindset and standing in their respective communities, but not the same.

You do realize this sub-forum is for orthoPEDIC surgery, which, to my knowledge, does nothing in the head; the closest is the spine up to C1.

You are talking about orthoDONTICs. Similar name, similar mindset and standing in their respective communities, but not the same.

Oh. I did not realize that. I did a ctrl+f "ortho" and I thought it was the same thing. I should have used dictionary.com -_-'

Thank you. I will shift the topic over.