Dr Malki

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPreet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
your SN is really cute... :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Please move this conversation to the matrimonial thread right after you have PM'd your biodatas to each other.

AMMD said:
Please move this conversation to the matrimonial thread right after you have PM'd your biodatas to each other.

:laugh: =)) Rolling on my stomach after reading this :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
IllinoisStudent said:
:laugh: =)) Rolling on my stomach after reading this :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN....:)

AMMD said:

lol thanks Dr.Preet ... I had no idea I was this famous... ;)

DoctorMalki said:
lol thanks Dr.Preet ... I had no idea I was this famous... ;)

Apparently, you are. heh

lol :D welcome back Dr.Malki ! Apparently from the interviews :thumbup:

priyanka said:
lol :D welcome back Dr.Malki ! Apparently from the interviews :thumbup:

thanks priyanka. I haven't been able to post much. I have been so incredibly busy that I haven't had time to come on sdn . The interviews are going fine. Just got back from chicago. I absolutely loved it !! I was there for 3 days since I have friends who go to that med school so it was really fun!

DoctorMalki said:
thanks priyanka. I haven't been able to post much. I have been so incredibly busy that I haven't had time to come on sdn . The interviews are going fine. Just got back from chicago. I absolutely loved it !! I was there for 3 days since I have friends who go to that med school so it was really fun!

I'm glad your interviews went good! :) ..umm chicago would be good actually. I think I'm gonna go anywhere BUT california...away from my parents ! lol oh well , we'll see later. my parents aren't evil its just that they wish the best for me in a different manner which does not appeal to me.. but i want to be able to live independently as well !

priyanka said:
I'm glad your interviews went good! :) ..umm chicago would be good actually. I think I'm gonna go anywhere BUT california...away from my parents ! lol oh well , we'll see later. my parents aren't evil its just that they wish the best for me in a different manner which does not appeal to me.. but i want to be able to live independently as well !

man california is my top choice. I would love to stay here because I am super close to my family and not seeing them for months at a time will be hard specially the first year. Also you can't beat the quality of education and the cost ... not to forget the beautiful weather !!

DoctorMalki said:
man california is my top choice. I would love to stay here because I am super close to my family and not seeing them for months at a time will be hard specially the first year. Also you can't beat the quality of education and the cost ... not to forget the beautiful weather !!

SUPER CLOSE TO FAMILY?? LOL NICE

MOVE OUTTA CALI AND YOU WILL SEE THAT CALI AINT THAT GREAT. YA, OK SO WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL BUT TRAFFIC AND COST OF LIVING ..ARGHHHH

NOT TO FORGET, PPL AND THEIR ATTITUDE DANDIYAS