Dr Hulda Clark's Protocols for the cancer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Annieduke

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Do any one know about Dr Hulda Clark's Protocols for the cancer, as I am very interested to know about her protocols for the Cancer.

I heard that Dr. Hulda Clark is a researcher in the field of Alternative Medicine.

Members don't see this ad.

I think I'll have to send an email to ARRO requesting that they put her book The Cure for All Cancers on the mandatory resident reading list. It's probably useful information to know. Though I can't help but to feel guilty for being part of the pharma-health insurance-hospital monstrosity that is keeping this information away from the ignorant public.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the URL, I have got lots of information about Dr. Hulda Clark and the reference links are also very useful, but I want to know about her protocols for cancer.

This can easily be found on the internet. Why are you asking this on a Rad. Onc. forum.? We are trained to actually treat cancer.

At first, I thought you are someone who's heard about Hulda Clark and wanted to find more information (this is a wrong place to do that). Now, I'm suspecting you have ulterior motives. Are you hired to disseminate mis-information so that desperate patients who see your posts will contact her? Unfortunately, you picked a wrong site. This site is used exclusively by those who are trained or in training in conventional medicine. No patient comes here seeking advice and no one here will pay any attention to anything you post (other than to warn patients about her). Please go away.

Last edited: