Dr. First/iPrescribe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trixter888

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, submitted my application October 9th. No response at this time. I am wanting to get my practice up and running.

I'm not sure how to contact them? I have called multiple times, hold times >30 minutes, reached out via emails and their online ticketing system.

How long has it taken others to get approved with them? If customer support is like this, perhaps I should go elsewhere. Are there any other alternatives to iPrescribe?

TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

This is weird. I got it done and approved within a day too, but I did it through an EHR platform.

Here's DrFirst's phone number (866) 263-6512 option 1 then 3.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
do you all mind saying when you were approved? Heard that it may be taking longer recently.

I called the number you listed at least 5 times over the last week. Hold times greater than 45 minutes. No one seems to be answering the phones.

I registered early August, I've been using iPrescribe since then without much of a problem (besides the autofax feature not working until like a week ago).

do you all mind saying when you were approved? Heard that it may be taking longer recently.
I got approved about 2 months ago in either 2 or 3 days but as part of an EMR as well.

Hi - Dave here from the iPrescribe product team. Unfortunately, we have a huge backlog of people trying to get registered with the looming state mandates around prescribing, so our registration time has become pretty long. Shoot me a DM and I'll see what I can do to get you to the front of the line.

Separately, we'd love any and all feedback you may have for us. Shoot me a DM and let's talk!

Reactions: 1 users