Dr. Collins PCAT prep 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

santaswarstory

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
No highlighting, no writing, no missing or ripped or crumpled papers. I scored in the 99th percentile and owe it all to this package. Has everything up to and including the Fall 2012 Update which is the last one before the Jan 2013 pcat. Selling for $160, also comes with kaplan 2012-2013 pcat prep book, like new condition.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi, im interested in the pcat study material that you have up for sale. i was wondering if you have any pictures of it and that it is the one that has the biochem update. i hope to hear back from you soon. thanks
-christina

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm interested in this set. Could you send me a pm?

No highlighting, no writing, no missing or ripped or crumpled papers. I scored in the 99th percentile and owe it all to this package. Has everything up to and including the Fall 2012 Update which is the last one before the Jan 2013 pcat. Selling for $160, also comes with kaplan 2012-2013 pcat prep book, like new condition.

i am interested to buy dr. collin's pcat, so if u still have it email me at [email protected]