For Sale Dr. Collins PCAT 2017, Pearson tests and more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmaniac

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The entire study guide is of the new PCAT format (no Verbal section and the inclusion of passage-type questions for Biology and Chemistry). It's tremendously helpful and helped me score in the high 90s. Will provide pictures if asked and shipping (with tracking) will be provided free of charge. Contact me through this email:

[email protected]

Furthermore I can answer any PCAT-related questions and provide advice for interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

I OFFER FREE PCAT MATERIAL WITH UPDATE 2016 - 2017 WITH KAPLAN STUDY GUID AND TEST FOR FREE

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL IT , WE TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER

Still available selling everything for just $150 with free shipping + tracking. Email me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still available! Again this is the newest version of Dr Collins I'm including along with 3 full Pearson tests and other useful material/notes I took just for the PCAT. I can send photos immediately upon request and only accept PayPal which is a secure transaction. Now offering everything with shipping and tracking for just $140. Email me!

Still available! Again this is the newest version of Dr Collins I'm including along with 3 full Pearson tests and other useful material/notes I took just for the PCAT. I can send photos immediately upon request and only accept PayPal which is a secure transaction. Now offering everything with shipping and tracking for just $140. Email me!
I want this! I'm emailing you now!!! Hope it's still available!!