Dr. Collins January 2010 June 2010 Update + FULL Cliffs 5 Practice Tests- $30!!!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling Dr.Collins materials for $80.
email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

PM me Thanks! I can pay through PayPal.

Still looking! PM me please. And note I'm JUST looking for the January 2011 UPDATE. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering if any of you guys have the 2011 January PCAT update?

Thanks! :)

Selling my Dr. Collins study pack with all updates through Jan 2010. Subject Packets and Individual Subject Tests are neatly stapled together with answers at the end of each packet. Minimal pencil marks. NO highligher to be seen. Looking to sell for 130 (to cover shipping and purchased updates). Send me a PM if you have any questions :)

Hi, i wanted to buy Dr.collins self study guide that help everyone boosted their scores. I want the guide with the practice exams. Please PM me, i am willing to offer 100 and i have paypal. please pm me

I'm selling all of my Dr. Collins Study Packets for the PCAT (including Biology, Verbal Ability, Chemistry, Quantitative, Reading, and Writing). These packets work GREAT (they helped me get a 96 composite) and none are written on at all. I'd be willing to negotiate a price, so message me if you are interested!

Hello, I'm looking to purchase the Dr. Collins PCat Self-Study Guide with updates through jan 2011
Please please email me at [email protected] if you're interested, Thank you! :)

$370 vs $100 which are practically the same material verbatim even if its real or not. I bought a new Dr Collins before and it is definitely not worth $370.00, but it helped alot none the less. The real Dr Collin's material is loose leaf printing paper just like any other regular printing paper you can get at staples. People just save some money by buying a used updated copy on the forums. Don't listen to the guy above. Plenty of my friends bought used copies on the forum and is it EXACTLY the same with maybe some materials missing depending on the edition of the guide. If the person above was "scammed" how would he know it was bootlegged? Remember the more practice = higher the score. Been through it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.