DPT Tennesse State University - Early Decision 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Msgirl7226

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone Who applied to Tennessee State University's Early Decision DPT program!!! Let me know if y'all have any information including how many applied, or when we would hear back.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I applied ED last year and got in. I received the interview invitation September 6th, I would expect them to be sent out somewhere in the middle of that same week this year. I know the ED interview date this year is Friday September 15th. If you'd like any information about the interview process, how to prepare, etc. when/if the time comes feel free to send me a message!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Everyone Who applied to Tennessee State University's Early Decision DPT program!!! I wanted to create a thread to know the interview is, and so we can help each other out! Let me know if y'all have any information including how many applied, or when we would hear back.

I got offered an interview on September 15th. Hoping it goes well.

Hello,
I have my interview at tsu for the dpt program on September 13th. I was wondering if you have any information that would be helpful in terms of the interview questions as well as the essay question?
Thank you!