Dpt George Fox U 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student2022

Reaction score
Hi! I was hoping if anyone has an interview with GFU in January? I have one and it’s my first interview and I’m super nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was hoping if anyone has an interview with GFU in January? I have one and it’s my first interview and I’m super nervous!
Hi! I'm #6 on the waitlist, and a week away from knowing for sure if I'll get an interview or not. I'm super nervous too... I'm not from the area nor have I ever been to Oregon so I'm not sure what to expect.

Hi! I'm #6 on the waitlist, and a week away from knowing for sure if I'll get an interview or not. I'm super nervous too... I'm not from the area nor have I ever been to Oregon so I'm not sure what to expect.
Oh I hope you move off the waitlist. Will cross my fingers for you! I’ve looked at so many other forum posts and maybe emailing admissions to keep in touch with them may help you move off it possibly!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I hope you move off the waitlist. Will cross my fingers for you! I’ve looked at so many other forum posts and maybe emailing admissions to keep in touch with them may help you move off it possibly!
I got an interview! Thanks for the well wishes!

Thanks! Yeah I picked the 15th and the last group session of the day. Also planning on going to the lunch buffet. What about you?
I’m doing the 15th too!!! I think I picked the middle session!!!