DPT Class of 2012....Which school you are attending Final Decision!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LongIsland University :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok shounnn its going to be SHU i gave my deposit today! who else is going there?

as of 10 minutes ago... PITT!:D

(it feels so good to finally be able to say that!)

I just got a phone call from WUSTL. I am REALLY happy about this. I will go to WUSTL for sure.

I'm still deciding between Franklin Pierce-AZ, UM-Flint, or Shenandoah. Damn waitlist at Umich is holding up my final decision!!

University of Saint Augustine- San Diego Campus! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Sac State Class of 2011!!!! let's go!

stockton college in nj! close to home :)

I just found out yesterday that a spot opened up at my #1 - University of South Alabama!

Western University of Health Sciences

Long Island University. choosing schools was one of the toughest decisions of my life... anyone else find it difficult deciding which program would be best? if so, what did you base your decision on?

University of Puget Sound... hello scholarship!

Just Finished my first semester. WHAT A RIDE!! Loved it!

Ok.. So it's almost that time of year and many are making their final decisions as to which schools they will be 100% attending. So lets have your final decisions.

This is separate thread from the Acceptance / Stats thread. This is to know your final decision.

I will be attending UMDNJ-SHRP/Rutgers Camden DPT South. I sent my deposit in today! :):thumbup:

can u guys share your experience ...ppl who had at umdnj-newark interview?

THE University of Ilinois at Chicago.
Go, Flames!