This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hhdental2021

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting on SDN, but I have been reading other students comments for the past year or so. I created this account just to thank everyone for taking the time to post their experiences. With this post, I am trying to give back my fair share of experience.
To those who are planning to take their DAT in the near future, do not let your scores on sample tests let you down. The average of my AAs was somewhere around 23, but on real DAT, I scored 26 and 28 (AA,TS).
The real DAT is much easier. But this is not the case for the key hole. At the end of the key hole section I was ready to cry. The rest of the PAT section is easy as long as you practice. For the TFE, a friend of mine who is an engineer recommended me a book that helped me a lot. I think it is about 40 pages and it helped me a lot. I forgot its name, but if you are curious pm me and I will look it up.
I bought all the resources that existed in the market and used all of them. If you have any specific question let me know, I will try and answer (as long as you are not asking for the questions on the DAT).
By the way, I am selling my DAT books (some of them may have notes on the side), pm me if you are interested and live in Atlanta.
My final suggestion: Do not use test materials as study tool.
Best of luck to all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting on SDN, but I have been reading other students comments for the past year or so. I created this account just to thank everyone for taking the time to post their experiences. With this post, I am trying to give back my fair share of experience.
To those who are planning to take their DAT in the near future, do not let your scores on sample tests let you down. The average of my AAs was somewhere around 23, but on real DAT, I scored 26 and 28 (AA,TS).
The real DAT is much easier. But this is not the case for the key hole. At the end of the key hole section I was ready to cry. The rest of the PAT section is easy as long as you practice. For the TFE, a friend of mine who is an engineer recommended me a book that helped me a lot. I think it is about 40 pages and it helped me a lot. I forgot its name, but if you are curious pm me and I will look it up.
I bought all the resources that existed in the market and used all of them. If you have any specific question let me know, I will try and answer (as long as you are not asking for the questions on the DAT).
By the way, I am selling my DAT books (some of them may have notes on the side), pm me if you are interested and live in Atlanta.
My final suggestion: Do not use test materials as study tool.
Best of luck to all of you!

congrats! great score!

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW, to those who might be interested, the name of the TFE book that I found useful is: Orthographic Projection Simplified

Reactions: 1 user