Doing Rotations in NYC August-Oct.. looking for housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SvetlanaK

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I am a student at the IU School of Medicine... I will be doing rotations in NYC .. in August, Sept, and October. I was wondering if any one had or knew of subletting opportunities. I have been looking on craigs list a lot, but just wanted to check here too. Thank you!
Svetlana

Members don't see this ad.

where in nyc?

Members don't see this ad :)
sloan kettering, mt. sinai, and NYU . I'm looking for a place on the upper east side.

I'm Judy Berliner and I live at Waterside Plaza...23rd Street and the East River. Share is with me...Two bedroom two bath water view apartment..all amenities. I have lived here since 1995 and am looking to move in NOV. (my lease runs out) Great apartment....access to all hospital systems..easiiest East side .........rent would be 1450.00 per month includes everything... Pretty much furnished. I am presently living with a physician who is finishing up a fellowship. If interested call me at 917-453-6336 or email me at [email protected]

Also looking for a furnished room in New York (08/30 - 09/26). Will be completing away rotation at NYU. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!