Dog Agility Training as an EC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Picardk15

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have had my dog (Mini Australian Shepherd) since August, and we have recently started agility training to compete locally. This is something that I like to do in my free time as a stress reliever, but it has now become a huge part of my life. This training has really taught me how to communicate and has helped me grow patience. Would this be something worthwhile to put on my application (class of 2024 cycle)?

Members don't see this ad.

If its a hobby that makes part of who you are I would put it, it sounds very interesting!

Reactions: 2 users
I have had my dog (Mini Australian Shepherd) since August, and we have recently started agility training to compete locally. This is something that I like to do in my free time as a stress reliever, but it has now become a huge part of my life. This training has really taught me how to communicate and has helped me grow patience. Would this be something worthwhile to put on my application (class of 2024 cycle)?
Definitely a more unique hobby worth including.

Reactions: 3 users
I trained therapy dogs and put it on my app, def was a cool talking point brought up during my interviews.