does MCPHS prepare for NY licensure?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riyadh290

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (BOSTON) prepares students for New York licensure/examinations?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have friends that attended MCPHS and they are always complaining about how the school did not prepare them for the CPJE. If you take a look at California Board of Pharmacy website, 22 failed, 56 passed the CPJE.

I hear NY requires a separate compounding, wet lab portion for pharmacy licensure. Anyone know if MCPHS prepares students for that portion? because i kno massachusetts doesnt require compounding for licensure

I hear NY requires a separate compounding, wet lab portion for pharmacy licensure. Anyone know if MCPHS prepares students for that portion? because i kno massachusetts doesnt require compounding for licensure

I spoke to the Dean of Pharmacy the other day, and he said there would be a day of review for the wet lab during board review week (between end of rotations and graduation). In terms of normal coursework, I feel pretty unprepared (MCPHS Boston Class of 2010).