Does anyone know the GPA one needs to keep up once they have been accepted to Case?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grinningrice

Clean your dentures!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the GPA one needs to keep up once they have been accepted to Case? Sadly, I may get 2 Cs this semester, I am mentally preparing myself in case that happens:-(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, although I am not sure about the GPA needed right now, but I will try to find that out for you.

grinningrice said:
Does anyone know the GPA one needs to keep up once they have been accepted to Case? Sadly, I may get 2 Cs this semester, I am mentally preparing myself in case that happens:-(

grinningrice said:

Here you go! From the admission director at Case:

Accepted students are expected to make satisfactory progress in their remaining coursework. All final official transcripts will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee to ensure this has taken place. While there is not a specific GPA level that is mandatory, any grades below a "C" level will possibly jeopardize an individual's acceptance.

Sincerely,

David

David A. Dalsky
Director of Admission
Case School of Dental Medicine
216-368-2460