Doctor/Lawyer Anesthesiologists on SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sully2000

Reaction score
Hi,
I am wondering if there are any MD/JD anesthesiologists on SDN? I am an MD/JD and am interested in learning about how other anesthesiologists have blended both degrees into their careers. It would be nice to learn if there are physicians who practice both anesthesiology and law simultaneously. Anesthesiology is one of the few specialties that allow for this potential (EM is another). In the very least, it would be great to connect with other MD/JDs.

Members don't see this ad.

I am aware of anesthesiologists that used to be lawyers and lawyers that used to be anesthesiologists, but don't personally know any that practice both simultaneously.

While theoretically possible, probably difficult to fit either into a realistic work schedule. I mean tell the judge sorry but you don't come to court on Thursdays and Fridays because you are busy in the OR.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi,
I am wondering if there are any MD/JD anesthesiologists on SDN? I am an MD/JD and am interested in learning about how other anesthesiologists have blended both degrees into their careers. It would be nice to learn if there are physicians who practice both anesthesiology and law simultaneously. Anesthesiology is one of the few specialties that allow for this potential (EM is another). In the very least, it would be great to connect with other MD/JDs.

Can’t be both Jekyl and Hyde.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
You can enforce the non compete on yourself….

• Haha