This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fan2342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So Nova has this DO/DMD program and I am interested in both medicine and dentistry. I also would like to help my parents with their debt because they have provided a lot for me. Is the DO/DMD a good business option? Apart from the science and helping people which is obviously a factor, I am wondering about the business benefits. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Before frozenicecreamDMD and JLT223 see this, nope.

Serious answer: Worst business option. Focus on one or the other. If you're in it for the money, go into finance.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Serious answer: Worst business option. Focus on one or the other. If you're in it for the money, go into finance.
If you're in it for the money, MARRY RICH!

Reactions: 1 user
The reason why Dentistry is still such a great career is because its not a medical speciality. I don't think the line between dentistry and medicine needs to be blurred.

I would award you with bonus points if I could for best answer I've seen on SDN so far.

Reactions: 1 user
If you're in it for the money, get a MBA, go to dental school, graduate, and open up an Aspen Dental franchise; who doesn't love communistic dentistry?

If you're interested in medicine and dentistry, realize that dentistry is a form of medicine.. or be good enough for an OMS residency. Plus, then you'll make the big bucks.