DO Board scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xnnsx1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a comprehensive list somewhere that ranks DO schools based on their board scores?

Members don't see this ad.

No, and such a list would be worthless since most of preclinical is determined by your own study habits rather than the school you went to. I know people that got 98%+ scores from my school on both the COMLEX and USMLE and they were the ones that hit UFAP+Sketchy hard

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Every school is going to have poor and excellent performing students, and which camp you belong to is up to you alone.

Certain schools and school policies can work in your advantage however, you probably want to go to a school without mandatory attendance in lectures and as few labs as possible.

Reactions: 1 users
Boards are on you. Even the crappy DO schools will have one or two people with 260/750s

Reactions: 1 user
Every school is going to have poor and excellent performing students, and which camp you belong to is up to you alone.

Certain schools and school policies can work in your advantage however, you probably want to go to a school without mandatory attendance in lectures and as few labs as possible.
I believe @jkdoctor posted the list. I believe Lecom had the highest first time pass rate, even with dreaded dress code and mandatory attendance.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user