DMU self-proclaimed super-geniuses of the third row

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IlizaRob

IlizaRob-erator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of trash talking among the DMU students on this forum, I wont name any names (FeelSlappy and Haffadoc) so I thought I would start a thread that is specifically dedicated to that purpose. This way, you wont annoy all those who are on this site for real reasons. Plus, I noticed the DO students of DMU have this same thread in the DO forum and it has like 30,000 posts. Only the name they gave is super-geniuses of the first row. Since Feelgood, psionicblast and I all sit on the third row, I thought this name was appropriate. PS, Haffadoc is a crack-smokin, tree-huggin hippy.

Members don't see this ad.

You might be right about being a hippy but I am no tree hugger or crack smoker. Now that I live in farm town USA I cannot be a hippy because they only live in the square states. I also heard from one of my cousins that there are more hippies in AZ than in CO. The first years will be known as the self proclaimed geniuses of the 9th row or also known as the 3rd row from the back.

I think both of you need to go back to your granola eating states.

P.S. Haff my prediction for next year - NU 49 CU 14. Mark it down.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish Jonwill would stop lying to all of the new CPMS students. They are going to let in a 100 students like NYCPM.

Dr_Feelgood said:
I wish Jonwill would stop lying to all of the new CPMS students. They are going to let in a 100 students like NYCPM.

Didn't you know that all pod programs lie? That's how we all get students. And if we like them, they get the old tests :laugh: We probably should have let 100 DPM 08's in since half of you guys are going to flunk lower limb. You're all on Khan's hit list!

jonwill said:
Didn't you know that all pod programs lie? That's how we all get students. And if we like them, they get the old tests :laugh: We probably should have let 100 DPM 08's in since half of you guys are going to flunk lower limb. You're all on Khan's hit list!

:laugh:

jonwill said:

Yeah I feel like I am on his hit list, pop quizs suck if I was that prepared why not take the test today.

jonwill said:

Who, Macaulay Culkin Khan? As long as the superficial branch of the lateral plantar artery remains in existance, we all may have to enroll in Kamp Khan this summer. Maybe he'll make up a few more then too.

I got the joy of losing points when he reviewed the practical. Thanks Khan.

Dr_Feelgood said:
I got the joy of losing points when he reviewed the practical. Thanks Khan.
Yeah that really sucks. I heard there were a few students who got docked the second go around. Hey, maybe on our next pop quiz he'll ask a question about the parasympathetic innervation of the vegas nerve. Because apparently, whatever we havent gone over yet is fair game, right?

I heard he wanted to show your his creamaster which is innervated by the illiogenital or the genitalfemoral I can't remember but you said no and that is why he is giving us these quizes

Dr_Feelgood said:
I heard he wanted to show your his creamaster which is innervated by the illiogenital or the genitalfemoral I can't remember but you said no and that is why he is giving us these quizes
Well, the anatomy labs are cold. So your cremasteric reflex should kick in the second you walk in. I know psionicblast gets excited about it and inevitably lets out a giggle every day upon entering the lab.

IlizaRob said:
Well, the anatomy labs are cold. So your cremasteric reflex should kick in the second you walk in. I know psionicblast gets excited about it and inevitably lets out a giggle every day upon entering the lab.

I always wonder w/ he seemed so happy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Feelgood, Heard I had an opponent in the running for Program Director. I am scared of him, I saw his picture and he looked like he was a bada** but we all know that I being the mountain of a man that I am will rock him.

Hey everybody,

I heard that guy your running against is wanted for sexual assault in 3 states!

well he is a pirate. What would you expect?

I just contacted hasbro and emailed to get a hold of their advertising department. Dr. Feelgood we'll see where this takes us. This secret project is going to be awesome. project operation

Attachments

• poperation.jpg
    poperation.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 452
IlizaRob said:
When you reply, you can add an attachment by clicking the button in "additional options".
Thanks. I figure you guys would want to see the picture of the student that I feel will be the next SCACFAS Program Director, his name is Hyle Kaffner.

I tell you what I would not want to meet that guy in a dark alley without my billyclub

I heard that if you look under his eye patch, you'll get sucked into a vortex that will place on a pyramid where millions of naked women are throwing little pickles at you.

PS. Not many know this but Hyle was originally cast as "One-eyed Willy" in Goonies unitl jail time got him fired..

Dr.Nick said:
I heard that if you look under his eye patch, you'll get sucked into a vortex that will place on a pyramid where millions of naked women are throwing little pickles at you.

PS. Not many know this but Hyle was originally cast as "One-eyed Willy" in Goonies unitl jail time got him fired..

I heard Hyle was a renegade cop that walks the streets doling out justice one round house at a time. :smuggrin:

Dr_Feelgood said:
I heard Hyle was a renegade cop that walks the streets doling out justice one round house at a time. :smuggrin:
Well I heard that Hyle beat Chuck Norris up with that eye patch by choking him out and spitting chew in his face. Then he had his parot bite the chew spit off his face. From what I was told Norris was pretty embarrassed.

Good to see more DMU people on here but I dont remember asking old men like Big D to join.

Haffadoc said:
Good to see more DMU people on here but I dont remember asking old men like Big D to join.

Haffadoc, or should I say "Zander". Good to see that you have learned to change Haffa-dyper but you need to sit back and learn a little bit from this "old man" like how to pro-create for example. It would do your life good.

Big D said:
Haffadoc, or should I say "Zander". Good to see that you have learned to change Haffa-dyper but you need to sit back and learn a little bit from this "old man" like how to pro-create for example. It would do your life good.

Whatever your name is pass the joint.

Haffadoc said:
Whatever your name is pass the joint.
Dont drag me into your chemical party.

Haffadoc drinks his own pee...gross

Dr.Nick said:
Haffadoc drinks his own pee...gross
Urine is completely clean and when you are thirsty and are sitting in an intense pathology lecture one must do what one must to quench one's thirst. I really can't help that I like the taste. haha

1st years how did the pathology test go on the computers?

Hey everybody,

I am posting to see if anyone is interested in joining a practice that I have started just recently. The paperwork just came through, so the U-haul storage unit is all mine (where we would work). Don't worry the pay is good, we do alot of hand surgeries...you know charopodists stuff. And based on some views of current posters, I will check your references relating to that voodoo most of you call podiatry. let me know.

Nick and feelgood are you guys still going to High Life this weekend??

jonwill said:
Hey 2nd years, how was the pod med exam today?

I got one word, Brutal. Want to know why? Because docs like Rooney test things they dont talk about. Then you have those docs who dont provide notes or powerpoints and present Knuesll style. That is annoying.

Brutal is a bit harsh. I didn't like they way he tested but it went fine.

That thread is getting freaking long. I propose that instead of "podiatric physician", we be called "foot and ankle mechanics". That way, we can wear those cool mechanic overalls with the wrench and dirty rag hanging out of our back pocket. Think about THAT!

jonwill said:
That thread is getting freaking long. I propose that instead of "podiatric physician", we be called "foot and ankle mechanics". That way, we can wear those cool mechanic overalls with the wrench and dirty rag hanging out of our back pocket. Think about THAT!

Only if I can smear oil on my face and smoke while I'm working over a large gas spill :laugh:

Yeah when I started that I figured I'd get a few pods to respond, not a war.

Dr_Feelgood said:
Only if I can smear oil on my face and smoke while I'm working over a large gas spill :laugh:

Yeah when I started that I figured I'd get a few pods to respond, not a war.

I guess med school is just so easy that those people need other forums to crash since they do not have enough to do.

And - only the midwesterners would want to wear the mechanic overalls. I'd rather be called foot and ankle carpenters so we can wear the cool tool belt. :laugh:

krabmas said:
I guess med school is just so easy that those people need other forums to crash since they do not have enough to do.

And - only the midwesterners would want to wear the mechanic overalls. I'd rather be called foot and ankle carpenters so we can wear the cool tool belt. :laugh:

How about a plummer? But you have to have good crack and I dont mean the kind you smoke.

IlizaRob said:
How about a plummer? But you have to have good crack and I dont mean the kind you smoke.

Great idea, we'd only have to work major holidays and charge crazy high prices. Then we'd be off most of the year.... and low rise jeans are still instyle right?

Damn - I should have been a plummer.

krabmas said:
Great idea, we'd only have to work major holidays and charge crazy high prices. Then we'd be off most of the year.... and low rise jeans are still instyle right?

Damn - I should have been a plummer.

Krabmas, I hope that you are a self-proclaimed super genius of the third row over at NYCPM, otherwise we are all better than you. :) I also heard that if you are not a self-proclaimed super genius of the third row, then you arent a physician. Thats just what the lay public thinks so it must be the truth. Hey, Im just stating fact here. Anyway, I heard plummers make bank. Jonwill should know.

IlizaRob said:
Krabmas, I hope that you are a self-proclaimed super genius of the third row over at NYCPM, otherwise we are all better than you. :) I also heard that if you are not a self-proclaimed super genius of the third row, then you arent a physician. Thats just what the lay public thinks so it must be the truth. Hey, Im just stating fact here. Anyway, I heard plummers make bank. Jonwill should know.

You guys at DMU are great. LOL. I do not sit anywhere near the 3rd row. I sit in the middle of the room and no one sits near me. at least a seat in every direction around me is empty. :( :confused:

Maybe I smell? But it can't be worse than the feet.

BTW - just going to DMU makes you better doesn't it? I'd have to sit on the profs lap to be as good as you all in the 3rd row.

But in my own saving grace - I am a self proclaimed genius :laugh:

krabmas said:
BTW - just going to DMU makes you better doesn't it? I'd have to sit on the profs lap to be as good as you all in the 3rd row.

Tell me about it. You can only get that kind of knowledge if you're fed from a spoon. Why do think there is a student by the name of "Dr. FeelGOOD"? He goes in for extra spooning sessions 3 times a week. Needless to say he is at the top of our class. Hey, I cant compete with that.

IlizaRob said:
Tell me about it. You can only get that kind of knowledge if you're fed from a spoon. Why do think there is a student by the name of "Dr. FeelGOOD"? He goes in for extra spooning sessions 3 times a week. Needless to say he is at the top of our class. Hey, I cant compete with that.

What about the old test questions...

I thought that was the only source of info at DMU?