##--DMU Class Of 2010--## part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah... I thought I knew my stuff. I was a freaking phys major in undergrad. This test blew me away!!! That was truly bull crap! The best part is... dispite the stupid questions, I thought that I stood a shot at thinking them out. Not a chance. I was shocked when I looked at my grade. My list is pretty inclusive as well. This test put a huge dent in what I thought would be a decent grade.

I really think that Henry was just pissed because most of the class didn't go to his lectures.
Yah, I am really not looking forward to his lectures from now on. Hell, I went to class and studied what he said would "be good to know" and still got burned-

Soundman, totally agree with you: test what we actually know, not whether we can think what the questioner is thinking. I left the test frustrated because I KNEW that I knew the material but that test didn't gauge our understanding of GI physiology well at all...

One more day gentlemen (and ladies?), we can make it! What is everyone doing for Spring Break? I'm going to New York- No girls gone wild in Cancun for me...

Members don't see this ad.

Alright....start your engines! Who is down with an ALL-NIGHT-ATON???!!
He/she who posts the latest wins! Ok, this officially blows goats people.

Whatever you do, don't sleep! :eek: :eek:

Sleep when you die. BTW, nice job Duke. Talk about blowing goats :thumbdown: Beat down by the thug-life posey. :laugh:

Alright....start your engines! Who is down with an ALL-NIGHT-ATON???!!
He/she who posts the latest wins! Ok, this officially blows goats people.

Whatever you do, don't sleep! :eek: :eek:

Sleep when you die. BTW, nice job Duke. Talk about blowing goats :thumbdown: Beat down by the thug-life posey. :laugh:

Just found out the East Coast is snowed in, talk about sucking penis if I get stuck here. "Iowa, you can check it but you may NEVER LEAVE!!"

Members don't see this ad :)
For all you College Basketball fans out there, in case you don't already have this, here is an excellent link that will enable you to watch copious amounts of College ball while you study:

http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod/

"All night long...all night....all night...All night long...all night"

Good thing I'm smoking crack to keep me awake.

My cougs pulled off another march choke job. How can you let a team shoot that many free throws??

I can't wait for football season to start back up again.

Not that Xavier is great or anything, but I would've been very impressed if BYU would have pulled it out.

I'm just happy to see Stanford get completely owned, so that the world can see they didn't deserve to be there, yet alone receive an 11 seed.

Not that Xavier is great or anything, but I would've been very impressed if BYU would have pulled it out.

I'm just happy to see Stanford get completely owned, so that the world can see they didn't deserve to be there, yet alone receive an 11 seed.

I know nothing of college basketball but I feel left out.

I know nothing of college basketball but I feel left out.

**takes another drag off of the old crack pipe**

Staying up with me? We should dominate tomorrow! :laugh:

**takes another drag off of the old crack pipe**

Staying up with me? We should dominate tomorrow! :laugh:

You kids, please. The day you step in my insomniac shoes is the day you go to wally world with me at 3 am because you get bored of watching TV. Yes, I said it, BORED OF WATCHING TV....METAPLASIA!!! IT WILL DOMINATE YOU!!

Merry Christmas Factor Everyone!!

*lame*

Merry Christmas Factor Everyone!!

*lame*

haha...
just reviewing this 20 page SUMMARY :rolleyes: that Bilbo Baggins gave to us. Brought to my mind a scene from Beetlejuice. He gets mad because they left him, so he turns and kicks over the model tree in the cemetery. Then he yells "HEY, NICE F#^$#ing MODEL!!" (While he grabbing his crotch with a honking sound). This is me "HEY, NICE F#^$ING 20 PAGE REVIEW!!!" **honk honk***:thumbdown:

Man, I need another monster. (puff puff)

beetle_juice_stripedress_l.jpgNone.medium.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
haha...
just reviewing this 20 page SUMMARY :rolleyes: that Bilbo Baggins gave to us. Brought to my mind a scene from Beetlejuice. He gets mad because they left him, so he turns and kicks over the model tree in the cemetery. Then he yells "HEY, NICE F#^$#ing MODEL!!" (While he grabbing his crotch with a honking sound). This is me "HEY, NICE F#^$ING 20 PAGE REVIEW!!!" **honk honk***:thumbdown:

Man, I need another monster. (puff puff)

beetle_juice_stripedress_l.jpgNone.medium.jpg

haha hey, the reviews are better than reading 900 ****ING SLIDES. Esp. when half of them are just abbreviated with very little flow from one to the next. I just wish I had my SPAL last week so I didn't have to spend time studying for that as well. After my lovely performance on the physio exam, I was looking for something positive to go into break with.

i got yer back, there's always time for sleep... later.

i got yer back, there's always time for sleep... later.

Did I mention I hate having two exams on the same day? I feel like I am going to be looking for the chief complaint when they ask about an elevated PT time... plus, all the good cartoons have gone off the air, I am left with Pokemon. I need drugs to watch this show.

looks like Jbone died, WUSS!!

Dude, not a wuss. Actually just pulled into the school. Sat in the parking lot since 4 am. :laugh:

Made it all night but I'm tired. What will I be doing this break? Sleeping...:sleep:

Just a little reassurance for you guys this morning...

Path blows! Don't sweat your grade on the first exam though. If it's structured like it was last year, you will get a bunch of points back b/c they profs can't figure out how to right fair questions. Also, second exam is much easier & everyone will do fine on it.

Rheum/Ortho on the other hand...

Just a little reassurance for you guys this morning...

Path blows! Don't sweat your grade on the first exam though. If it's structured like it was last year, you will get a bunch of points back b/c they profs can't figure out how to right fair questions. Also, second exam is much easier & everyone will do fine on it.

Rheum/Ortho on the other hand...

Thanks Kritter. I was running out of blow. Good news. Have a great break!

You guys gripe too much. Oh, and pathology was fine.

I'll gripe all I want, gripe gripe gripe, more gripe. I got some gripe. I want a grape. I don't wanna be snowed in. Gimme some beer.

I'll gripe all I want, gripe gripe gripe, more gripe. I got some gripe. I want a grape. I don't wanna be snowed in. Gimme some beer.

Can I have a side of gripe with that gripe?

Be safe this week people....and redneck...well, you know.

Gripe, all I want is some DOs, they're so hot, especially that Jamers fellow

actually I think Jamers with some grapes would be even better.....good idea, see ya tonight

It appears people did a little better on Pathology than we thought they would, have a great break everyone.

It appears people did a little better on Pathology than we thought they would, have a great break everyone.
Yea, wonder how many questions will come back too-

Enjoy spring break everyone! Keep it safe and legal...

NYC here I COOOOOOOOOOOOME! And I'm spent...

Gripe, all I want is some DOs, they're so hot, especially that Jamers fellow

I am so doing you.

Yay to the Path exam!! I have something good to go home with.

Boo to PD and telling me I didn't have to close both my eyes (cuz I am weird and I can't) and then taking two points off!! Booo.

Overall, good job everyone.

I am so doing you.

Yay to the Path exam!! I have something good to go home with.

Boo to PD and telling me I didn't have to close both my eyes (cuz I am weird and I can't) and then taking two points off!! Booo.

Overall, good job everyone.

At the ER by us, they give a lot of physicals (don't ask me why people decide it's a great idea to go there for them) so I probably wouldn't go into ER unless you can work that eye thing out, Jamers.

Oh wait...

At the ER by us, they give a lot of physicals (don't ask me why people decide it's a great idea to go there for them) so I probably wouldn't go into ER unless you can work that eye thing out, Jamers.

Oh wait...

MY EYES ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL! Anyways, they told me I can keep both eyes open now so stare away I will, right into your freaking soul...that is kinda scary. Hope everyone is having fun on their breaks!! What am I doing on SDN?? I got some cyber cafe time!! hmm, cyber....where is soundman when you need him??

I got the acceptance e-mail on 3/16! I interviewed on March 1st...and jbone you were my tour guide. Now, I just have to commit and send in the deposit...ONLY 500 :eek:

I got the acceptance e-mail on 3/16! I interviewed on March 1st...and jbone you were my tour guide. Now, I just have to commit and send in the deposit...ONLY 500 :eek:

NICE! :thumbup:
Glad I didn't scare off too many.
Congrats and let us know if we can help you out. :thumbup:

freak, I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. :(

I am so doing you.

I may be ******ed, but what are you guys talking about?

I may be ******ed, but what are you guys talking about?

I can only close my left eye while keeping my right eye open, not vice-versa. I am only of only a handful of people I know about with this dysfunction ahah.

Anyways, anyone else out there get stranded and unable to get home? I called Dr. Woolley today and was told that I was one of three to be left in the dust. Jbone, come get in your super powered van. I will see you all Tuesday morning, joy!!

Did anyone else read through the Innominate about class attendance. The arguments that attendance should be mandatory where "re-freaking-diculous." I don't remember "committing" to attend all classes when I decided to come here. And we "all have the same things going on thoughout the week."??? I didn't know everyone here was married, had kids, just delivered a baby....etc.
And whoever said the idea that "I can learn more on my own" is simply bogus, must have a new diffinition of bogus. If bogus means you retain more and get better grades and can have a clinically related discussion about the topic, then not going to class is bogus. You HAVE to learn on your own, no one else can do it for you, so do it your way.
Not going to class doesn't mean you are home sleeping in or wasting time, but using that time in a way that works best for you

Did anyone else read through the Innominate about class attendance. The arguments that attendance should be mandatory where "re-freaking-diculous." I don't remember "committing" to attend all classes when I decided to come here. And we "all have the same things going on thoughout the week."??? I didn't know everyone here was married, had kids, just delivered a baby....etc.
And whoever said the idea that "I can learn more on my own" is simply bogus, must have a new diffinition of bogus. If bogus means you retain more and get better grades and can have a clinically related discussion about the topic, then not going to class is bogus. You HAVE to learn on your own, no one else can do it for you, so do it your way.
Not going to class doesn't mean you are home sleeping in or wasting time, but using that time in a way that works best for you

No doubt. That person is obviously a tool. He/she is just mad because they went to every lecture, ran down after to kiss the professor's a$$, dropped them an email daily trying to sound like they are so diligent and go and drop a 65% on the exam. :laugh: And it makes them mad because people are able to pick and choose when to go to class and they get in the high 90s and actually UNDERSTAND the info.

agreed boney, and I go to class 90% of the time (who knows for how much longer...) There were some great arguments against mandatory attendance in that article, but the ones for mandatory attendance were pretty awful.

58 days 'til summer bitches!!!

Also, seems that the stricter schools (i.e. dress code and mandatory attendance) seem to have more unhappy students voicing their displeasure on SDN than those that don't *ahem LECOM ahem*

For whatever that's worth...

agreed boney, and I go to class 90% of the time (who knows for how much longer...) There were some great arguments against mandatory attendance in that article, but the ones for mandatory attendance were pretty awful.

58 days 'til summer bitches!!!

ya'll need to get in line behind the king of not going to class for DMU 2010. The originator of, "8am class? How about 2 more hours of sleep?" Bow down to Jamers.

On a more serious note, has anyone seen the majority of people that actually do go to class 95% + of the time? You know, the people that play on myspace or watch videos the entire time? How in bloody hell are they getting anything out of being there? Anyways, off my soap box now.

JBONE WHY DIDN'T YOU RESCUE ME?!!?

ya'll need to get in line behind the king of not going to class for DMU 2010. The originator of, "8am class? How about 2 more hours of sleep?" Bow down to Jamers.

On a more serious note, has anyone seen the majority of people that actually do go to class 95% + of the time? You know, the people that play on myspace or watch videos the entire time? How in bloody hell are they getting anything out of being there? Anyways, off my soap box now.

JBONE WHY DIDN'T YOU RESCUE ME?!!?

Sorry man, I was stuck in freakin Minnesota at the Mall of America. Some weird mofos that live there. That's all I am going to say due to fear of losing life and limb.