DMU acceptance email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwong112001

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody who interviewed a week and a half ago hear anything from DMU yet? I heard they will send an acceptance email if you are accepted. Did anybody receive such an email yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything yet. We interviewed on 1/10, and they said about two weeks, so we should know by Friday I guess. Have you heard anything?

I talked to Genya this morning and she said that she hasn't received anything official. She said we could possibly find out tomorrow.

John

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an acceptance letter at 2:52. I interviewed Jan 9th. Good luck everybody. I'm pretty pumped I got some good news at last!!!
-=Eric

Originally posted by eschauberger
I just got an acceptance letter at 2:52. I interviewed Jan 9th. Good luck everybody. I'm pretty pumped I got some good news at last!!!
-=Eric

Congrats!! I may see you at DMU next fall :)

Jennifer,

I got my acceptance letter today. I just got it today. You can check your email to see if you received one. I think they sent it out today.

Jeremy

Hey guys,
I interviewed like I said on 1/10 and I just got my acceptance letter today by email also. :) Very awesome, i'm pretty excited.
good luck to those who are still waiting. :)
jenny

I got my acceptance this afternoon as well!! WOO HOO!!! I also got an acceptance from WVSOM today as well... It's been a really good day!

John