DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be I'm counting wrong. That last post wasn't a new page for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Where are you people???? You are definitely not helping in my procrastination. I'm guessing some are watching basketball...but still...you can multi-task :)

Did a ton of yard work. Fixed my sprinkler system and our low voltage lighting system..

Members don't see this ad :)
Man Medicine.. We had a guy whose hgb dropped after surgery 10 days ago. Has been stable around 10.. So what do these geniuses do? Folate, B12 etc.. so turns out B12 was 247 and the low end of normal is 250.. so instead of giving some MVIs they decide to give the guy a shot of B12? WTF?

No wonder I didnt go into medicine I would kill myself!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93FAXaQKtE[/YOUTUBE]

Better living thru technology and what SDN can get me as a gift when I finish my residency.

LOL, that things is bad a$$.

That plus one of these
kegerator.jpg
and you're set for life.

I think I've napped more than I've studied today...oops.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing but pain. at least it was a short day. Tom should be short as well. Nothing fun.. it is really about limiting pain.

I wont let them hurt me... Thats my plan!

Nothing but pain. at least it was a short day. Tom should be short as well. Nothing fun.. it is really about limiting pain.

Limiting your pain or the patients pain?

Definitely going to finish the thread today right?

Nah my pain.. of course the pts as well. they give out dilaudid like its nobodies business.

Can you get me some then? I'm sure I can find some type of pain to gripe about.

Then again, I have fairly decent drugs because my drug dealer hooks me up (of course they are meant for my migraines).

People staying away with matchitis?

Here are some more pictures of the new vert though. I had a guy in a hummer give me a thumbs up today, so I'm not sure what that meant.

Go Heels!!!!

Well UNC came through with an ACC championship and was rewarded with a #1 seed in the East regional for the tourney. I was excited until I saw that they are in the same bracket as Georgetown, Texas, Washington State, Michigan State, and Boston College...... with teams like Ohio State and Kansas having a virtual cakewalk to the Final Four.

Oh well, in my best Ric Flair voice: "To be the best you've got to beat the best and to beat the best you've got to walk that isle! Whoooooo!"

:)

I spent the day cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, good timer killer. I think I'm going to have to wash my car and wax it tomorrow or Tuesday even though I already did that recently. If I had money and wasn't in a required rotation, I'd be somewhere far away.

Black Monday is tomorrow!

I've discovered a new solution to matchitis. Kickboxing class. Repeatedly beating and kicking something was great for stress relief. Yeah, I'll be back at kickboxing class tomorrow.

My liver hurts already and I haven't even matched yet. :thumbup:

Let's close it out tonight...and call the next one. The Rearview Mirror: Match Edition

BTW...I keep reliving CS and remembering that I forgot to ask and do a lot. Also it's fun to hear from my friend who was a mere two patients away from me that I completely missed the diagnosis on one patient.

Did anyone see the extra features on the Borat DVD?

They should have included that Baywatch parody in the movie.

DST really messed with my sleeping schedule today.

Todd, I've seen some really sweet cruisers out there, but parts are always more expensive for them than they are for CJ's. Plus, there aren't as many junkyard parts to go around. I would say just drive it like you stole it, and don't worry too much about it.
I wish I could just leave the roof off of mine like I used to do to the old one, but there is a lot more expensive stuff inside this one. Also, no Okole seat covers (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.