DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, who in the world (besides those authors) gives a flying frak?

Let me just say that I do. :laugh: Ok, so I really don't just in case a person didn't get the sarcasm.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh yay...I got new page!!!!

Too bad for you fetus...I'm guessing you are still with the significant other.

Members don't see this ad :)
DKM, you have definitely been posting it up lately...are you bored or a really good procrastinator?
Both.....I hate waiting for state licenses to be issued.

Geez, and my gf thinks I post too much. :rolleyes:

Lets see...what have I been doing? Watched "Jericho," "Lost," "Real World and Road Rules" and am now reading some of the first aid cases for CS. Kindly biding my time over the next 7.5 days. Thankfully...the heavy drinking begins on Friday.

Lets see...what have I been doing? Watched "Jericho," "Lost," "Real World and Road Rules" and am now reading some of the first aid cases for CS. Kindly biding my time over the next 7.5 days. Thankfully...the heavy drinking begins on Friday.

Mine begins the following Friday, but for completely different reasons.

My new favorite thread is in the Allopathic forum. It's a thread about a PT who feels life is unfair in that PT's should also be called "Dr."

My new favorite thread is in the Allopathic forum. It's a thread about a PT who feels life is unfair in that PT's should also be called "Dr."

Did you tell them to go to med school then, or even PhD school?

Members don't see this ad :)
But I will let you catch up cause I have to study now. Later!!!

gym-rat_497x262.jpg

Me at the gym.. oh yeah!

i need my fins to get some more OL.. we are lacking and not signing anyone

I'm going to start my own thread if you two don't stop with the unnessecary competition. I should have never shown you two that post count trick. :mad:

I'm going to start my own thread if you two don't stop with the unnessecary competition. I should have never shown you two that post count trick. :mad:

its only helping the padding.. just this thread.. i cant turn down a challenge.. i dont know whats wrong with me..

why else would i be going to the gym tom at 6 am?

ive also answered a few PMs.. im not as mean as i seem!

Heat won again.. go fantoine walker

im off to bed.. must be up early tom.. peace

night til tom.. have a good day peeps.

Hahahahahaha...it will die soon....I have finals next week.

Owwwww. Did a new class at the gym yesterday. All weights. I hurt.

Match is 1 week from today. Holysweetjeebusontoast send beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.