Divorce

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaycori

Reaction score
I start pharmacy school next year and am really considering getting a divorce. should I do it before I start or wait til I'm finished

Members don't see this ad.

I think this forum is an extremely poor place to get either legal or moral advise, both of which you need.

Reactions: 3 users
This has got to be the strangest question I have ever seen on SDN.

Congrats!!! You win!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I start pharmacy school next year and am really considering getting a divorce. should I do it before I start or wait til I'm finished

1) Never dictate the answers of strangers on the internet with such a broad non-specific circumstantial situation with no dialogue whatsoever.

2) SDN is not the place for medical or legal advice.

The only way I'd consider keeping this open is if you wish to reiterate the stressors of professional schooling while in a rocky marriage and seek to know what experiences others have done in a similar situation. If you don't provide such feedback by this evening I'll close down the thread.

Do it before starting. You don't want that kind of stress entering school.

Reactions: 1 user

Do it. Not because you're starting pharmacy school but I condone all divorces lol If you already thought about divorcing, then you're probably not in a very stable, happy relationship to begin with. Going through the rigor of school will put more stress on you and may need a way to relieve that stress. Lots of people in pharmacy school had fwbs and some were already in relationships lol Being in a toxic relationship while going through school can affect your school work big time. My two cents. haha

You should consider not going to pharmacy school, unless the alimony is enough to pay for it.

Just get the divorce now.

If I were in your spouse's shoes I too would question my marriage to someone who makes the financial decision to take out $200k+ in non-dischargeable student loans for a devalued degree.

Reactions: 5 users
Just get the divorce now.

If I were in your spouse's shoes I too would question my marriage to someone who makes the financial decision to take out $200k+ in non-dischargeable student loans for a devalued degree.

LMFAO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.