"Divine Intervention" Personal Application Review - Worth It?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RealHumanBean1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone met with Divine for an application review? He offers the service for $300/hr and I'm considering it simply because he seems well informed and has served on admissions committees. If yes, what was your experience? Was it worth the fairly hefty cost?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone met with Divine for an application review? He offers the service for $300/hr and I'm considering it simply because he seems well informed and has served on admissions committees. If yes, what was your experience? Was it worth the fairly hefty cost?
No I haven’t, no you shouldn’t need to do it

Have you tried asking God?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know he stopped doing movies and TV!
1601867468554.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

There HAS to be someone at your school who would go over your application with you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
This is what your preprofessional advisor is for.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user