Disadvantage essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hdez89

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm predental student hoping to apply this upcoming cycle. A friend told me that I could write an essay called disadvantage essay and I could upload it to the application along with the personal statement. What can I write in the disadvantage essay? I have no idea because I have never applied and I don't even know what the application looks like. Any help is appreciated.Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I'm predental student hoping to apply this upcoming cycle. A friend told me that I could write an essay called disadvantage essay and I could upload it to the application along with the personal statement. What can I write in the disadvantage essay? I have no idea because I have never applied and I don't even know what the application looks like. Any help is appreciated.Thank you
Following

I believe the disadvantage essay is a section of the AADSAS application under disadvantaged consideration. You write about your background that can explain your disadvantaged status.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

You write why you consider yourself disadvantaged... whether financial, academic, social etc.

Reactions: 1 users